Friday, October 5, 2007

International Spy Museum


A can shaped 35mm spy camera available in their gift shop.

I came home this weekend in hopes of being super duper productive. So, it's friday night and I am sitting at home with my parents trying to do work and watching Giada's Weekend Getaways on Food Network, very exciting life of a college student (only 3.5 more weeks until I am 21 and my life gets better again because I will be able to join my friends at the bar). Giada is in DC and visited the International Spy Museum, which looks totally cool. They have this exhibit called Operation Spy where you schedule a time for a 1 hour "thrilling adventure." They give you a mission and you have to solve it, the intense experience combines live-action, themed environments, special effects, and hands-on activities like cracking a safe and conducting a polygraph test of a suspect agent. It looked like so much fun and to add to the coolness, you had to figure out how to get into it. They had this random keypad on the side of the wall that you had to enter numbers into to open the door.
Operation Spy at the International Spy Museum.

No comments: